- The Concealed Armor Rapid Response (CARR) Pack is designed for the first responder in any critical type incident such as active shooter response.
- The CARR Pack is designed to fit 10″ x 12″ stand alone armored plates both front and back (Armor Plates are NOT included).
- The CARR pack is low visibility, self-contained and when deployed transforms into a ballistic plate carrier, magazine storage and molle system to house additional equipment.
- With the rear deployable large utility / medical bag the pack can easily be configured to meet the needs of Fire and EMS personnel to provide protection and supplies for mass casualties’ type incidents. (Medical Supplies / Utility Accessories are NOT included).
- The included Large Utility / Medical Bag when closed measures 12″ Wide X 15″ Tall X 5″ Deep and can support up to 4.5 pounds of gear.
- Due to the low visibility design the pack can be worn by personnel in a clandestine environment lowering the public awareness level of the presence of plain clothes officers and UC personnel.
- The CARR Pack is made from genuine Cordura fabric, ITW (or) Duraflex buckles, bonded nylon thread, and bar tacked in all stress areas.
- Velcro Patches and Emblems are NOT included.
- Bungee deployment straps for the front plate release are located on the shoulder straps allowing for easier access and consistent separation of the front and rear panels.